Yes, you can.
Please display the screen playing the song and set it not to lock or sleep.
If you lock or sleep or display other than the playback screen on a smartphone or tablet, the song may stop.
Sometimes it takes some time to play after pushing the album to play music from a smartphone or tablet. Please wait for a while until the music plays after tapping.
Set to play continuously on a smartphone or tablet
If you are using a smartphone or tablet and the song stops halfway, please try the following method.
1) Connect the charger to the smartphone or tablet.
2) Setting - Turn on "Do not put in sleep mode" option for developers.
If the developer option is not in the setting field, you can activate it by tapping "build number" in the setting - terminal information about 7 times.
3) Display the screen of Cafe Music BGM Station.
* Music may stop if you set it to other screens.
Please confirm that the version of iOS on iPhone, iPad etc devices is the latest version.
1) Open the settings application
2) Tap [General]
3) Tap [Display & Brightness]
4) Tap [Auto-Lock] and select the time to lock state
Here, you can set it so that it does not automatically go to sleep by selecting "Never".
5) Open "Cafe Music BGM Station" in Safari and display the screen as it is.
* If you set the screen differently from "Cafe Music BGM Station", music may stop.
* For lines with restricted communication capacity, there is a possibility of exceeding the capacity limit, so we recommend wired connection or Wi-Fi connection in an environment where unrestricted communication such as an optical line is possible.
* When playing back for a long time, please use it with the charger connected.
* If it meets the above conditions, we are aware that it is possible to use it, but just in case we will ask you to confirm whether it will be reproduced successfully during the free trial period.